Versetta Stone® Siding
Offering true authenticity with its natural shapes and hand-crafted details, Versetta Stone® Siding is a stone veneer siding panel that is mortarless and cement-based. Backed with decades of experience in the manufactured stone industry, Versetta Stone® Siding is available in three product styles – Ledgestone, Tight-Cut, and Carved Block – in a variety of popular styles and colors.
From new construction to remodeling, exterior facades to stunning interiors, Versetta Stone® Siding, manufactured by Boral®, adds the beautiful and intricate details of traditional stone masonry to residential and commercial buildings.
The first brand to offer the beauty of stone in an easy-to-install product, Versetta Stone® Siding accurately replicates both the textures and random colors of natural stone to complement interior and exterior applications and is backed with a 50-year limited warranty.
Although Versetta Stone® Siding is an excellent choice for exterior applications, it can also be used for interior applications, including accent walls, fireplaces, and backsplashes.
Similar to dry stack or sandstone the rugged texture and purposeful irregularity offers a well-worn look that suggests years in the elements.
Available in Mission Point, Plum Creek, Sand, Sterling, Terra Rosa, and Northern Ash.
With the traditional look of Random Ashlar or quarried limestone, this profile fits tightly together to emulate rural 19th century American architecture.
Available in: Mission Point, Plum Creek, Sand, Sterling, Terra Rosa, and Northern Ash.
Combines larger stones, in various sizes, with a chiseled texture to mimic split face stone. Panels are 1-1/2” thick.
Available in: Sea Salt and Midnight.
Why Choose Versetta Stone® Siding?
- 50-year unlimited warranty
- Lightweight, fiber-reinforced concrete replicates authentic look and feel of stone
- Popular selection of on-trend colors and textures
- Tested and approved to rigorous building code standards
- No seasonal restrictions on installation, unlike mortared stone applications
- Panels interlock with tongue and groove system for perfect spacing every time
- No need to paint, coat or seal once installed
- One of the best moisture management systems available
- Wind resistant up to 110 mph
- Class A fire resistance rating, and passes freeze/thaw testing
- NAHB Green Approved Product
- Minimum of 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment ™