“Snap-Lock” panel is a popular choice in residential roofing applications, for both new construction and remodeling products. Snap lock roof systems have distinctive vertical patterns with clean lines and hidden fasteners. Concealed fasteners eliminate the possibility of the roofing fasteners breaking down over a period of time and allowing the elements into your roofing system.
We have a variety of profiles and options designed to help you achieve the desired look for your next roofing project.
Standing Seam Features:
- Flat or Styrated profiles available
- Choose from 28 color options
- Only available in 26 gauge
- Complete line of standing seam trims available
- 1 – ½” rib height
- 12” or 16″ panel width
- Concealed fasteners
- Vinyl masking applied to panel during production
- Pre-notched panels (optional)